Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week 4: Aspirations

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. 
I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, 
believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." -- Louisa May Alcott


One day
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss,
you'll land among the stars." -- Brian Littrell
I would like to live in a world
where teaching is a
respected profession,
embraced as an
ever-evolving art form,
and teachers are seen
as upstanding contributors to society.

One day
I would like to meet
the father of my future children,
fall madly in love with him,
flaws included,
and build a strong and stable foundation
to spend the rest of our lives enjoying.

One day
I would like to publish a book...
or two...
and be somewhere in the top half
of the best seller list.
"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet
we forget that he is someone today." -- Stacia Tauscher

One day
I would like to open a school
that teaches the entire child, 
nurturing their mind,
body,
and spirit,
while preserving
the precious gift of childhood,
that passes too quickly.

One day
I would like to own an incredible camera,
so that I can capture the moments
that
all
too
quickly
fly by
"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain
of improving, and that's your own self." -- Aldous Huxley
in life.

One day
I would like to love myself...
to find true happiness
and inner-peace....
to be confident
and self-aware....
to be healthy
and pain free....
to be happy
and love life...

One day...

© November 2011 MGD

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?