Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Arielle's Word-of-the-Day: BLISS

 June Blog Challenge Day 27: BLISS

I came up with four ways to describe bliss.  One is where I spend most of my time, but the other three, I hope one day become my reality.


Brilliantly
Living
In
Spite of
Self-doubt

Beginning to
Learn
It's
Safe to
Succeed

Born
Loving Life,
Influence
Sure
Saddened me.

Believe
Life
Is
Significant and
Special
-->

© MGD June 2012


 Prompt: Joy. Happiness. Bliss is real. Talk about a time you felt bliss.  Or describe the experience in an emotional sense. Maybe you have a poem that explains it well for you. Maybe you struggle with what bliss feels like. Whatever it is, tell us.

4 comments:

  1. Love this...especially the Joseph Campbell quote. I really believe that's true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! I believe it is true as well. It holds a special place for me because it helps me keep things in perspective.

      Delete
  2. so creative and simple... and i love it <3

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?