Monday, October 15, 2012

One of those days....

Have you ever had one of those days where you look back on it as you unwind from the day, and are shocked at all that transpired?

That was my today.  The day flew all-too-quickly, which was rather nice for a Monday.  On the same note, it felt very disjointed because of external issues that cropped up, demanding immediate attention.

I was really looking forward to seeing my therapist tonight, to debrief, and hopefully get my head on a little bit straighter after the chaos of the past few days.  While it was a great session, and a great conversation, and I left her office feeling pretty ok.... I got in the car and cried my way home.  No words, either, to explain why.  Just an unleashing of tears that I can't explain.  I just wish they had arrived earlier, so that I could have been in therapy at the time and could have explored the possibilities for them with my therapist.

Some days just leave me wondering how I made it thorough the day in one piece, while still managing to plant some good in the world.  Today was one of those days.  I planted good seeds in the lessons taught at school today, and then my tears watered them all evening long.  Maybe that means they'll grow faster?


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?