Thursday, December 27, 2012

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 36 - Friday 12/21/12 - I am so thankful that the week is over.  It was one of the longest weeks of my teaching career.  I'm looking forward to a week off, as I'll be refreshed and eager to go back in January!

Day 37 - Saturday 12/22/12 - I am grateful I have a warm home.  It was bitter outside during our dog walks.

Day 38 - Sunday 12/23/12 - I am grateful for the spots of sunshine that filled my house this morning.  Made for a great dog walk, too!

Day 39 - Monday 12/24/12 - Appreciation for my therapist is running at an all time high today.  I am so lucky to have her on my team.

Day 40 - Tuesday 12/25/12 - Today's gratitude goes to my dog.  He's the only one that I can cuddle with without feeling silly!

Day 41 - Wednesday 12/26/12 - Much appreciation to whoever cancelled cause that cancellation meant I got a much needed extra session with my therapist today.

Day 42 - Thursday 12/27/12 - I am thankful that today I was able to enjoy a calm dinner with my parents, aunt, and grandma.  Calm and parents don't usually go in the same sentence!

2 comments:

  1. I usually do a "thankful Thursday" post on fb each week - and was glad to come across this! I too, am often grateful for those clients that cancel, leaving me with an open spot to jump into!

    I quite enjoy your blog and look forward to following along. Have a good rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, welcome! Believe it or not, I googled Thankful Thursdays hoping to jump on a blog hop, but found none that was still active. Feel free to grab the Thankful Thursday image and begin your own blog tradition :)

      It's great that what ends up as a cancellation for one, lifts another up - gotta love it when the wind blows in your direction, and your therapist is the one to start the breeze!

      Hope you have a nice start to 2013, and I'm glad to have you along!

      Delete

So? What do you think?