Thursday, February 28, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 99 - Friday 2/22/13 - Grateful to my BFF for being so patient with me as I weed through this mental mess.  Had a great afternoon visiting!

Day 100 - Saturday 2/23/13* - I can't put into words my gratitude today, as my heart overflows with appreciation for my dietitian. 

Day 101 - Sunday 2/24/13 - Family dinner was extremely uneventful and for that I am very grateful. 

Day 102 - Monday 2/25/13 - Survived the workshop today.  And am EXTREMELY grateful that I was able to see my therapist tonight.  Much needed.

Day 103 - Tuesday 2/26/13 - I am grateful that we had such an uneventful yet enjoyable learning-filled day of school today.

Day 104 - Wednesday 2/27/13 - I am SO grateful for my therapist.  She has a way of bringing me back to reality and cushioning the fall all at the same time.

Day 105 - Thursday 2/28/13 - Today I have two notes.... first, I am thankful that I can share my gift of technology with my peers, I enjoy teaching them tech tricks!  Second... and I know I've said it before.... but my heart is overflowing with appreciation for my therapist.  Talking with her today put so much into perspective and was even more helpful than usual.

*I can't believe it's been 100 days!  I really like this whole daily appreciation thing!

2 comments:

So? What do you think?