Friday, March 15, 2013

30 Day Recovery Challenge: Day 21

21. What is something you have learned about yourself in recovery?


I learned.......

I learned....that I have a lot to learn about life.

I learned....that with enough help, anything is possible.

I learned....that being strong doesn't mean you won't cry.

I learned....things may feel hopeless, but someone always has a bit of hope to spare.

I learned....that if you don't feel failure, you'll never feel success.

I learned....that it feels impossible to ask for help, do it anyway.

I learned....that there is no shame in mental illness.

I learned....that no matter how dark things get, my team can rekindle the candle.

I learned....that it takes a lot of courage to get well.

I learned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?