Thursday, April 18, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 143 - Friday 4/12/13 -Thankful for the enthusiasm of my students - they carried this tired teacher through an incredibly full day.

Day 144 - Saturday 4/13/13 - Today's appreciation goes to my neighbor, who stopped by to feed The Pup his dinner, and take him for a brief walk, so that I could spend the afternoon-into-evening at a special six year old's birthday celebration.

Day 145 - Sunday 4/14/13 - Grateful for afternoon naps.  They make the rest of the day more tolerable.

Day 146 - Monday 4/15/13 - So appreciative of fully functioning sinks.  You don't realize how important it is to have your sinks drain properly until they stop working!

Day 147 - Tuesday 4/16/13 - Grateful for the new awareness that I now have...... starting to understand myself just a tiny bit more...

Day 148 - Wednesday 4/17/13 - Grateful for the light show that mother nature provided this evening.  Better than anything I could have watched on TV, that's for sure.

Day 149 - Thursday 4/18/13 - Very grateful and relieved that today's presentations went so well!  I hope that the rest of them go equally as well.....

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful to read, as always!! These posts of yours make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these gratitude posts. They demonstrate such a good attitude, and always encourage me to step back and ask myself, what am I grateful for today?

    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! I've found that the posts help me find something to smile about at the end of each day, no matter how the day went.

      Delete

So? What do you think?