Thursday, June 27, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 219 - Thursday 6/27/13 - Thankful for good results from my labs.  It's always reassuring to know that nothing new has cropped up!

Day 218 - Wednesday 6/26/13 - Very appreciative of spontaneous dinners with my BFF.  Especially when the conversation is as great as it was tonight.

Day 217 - Tuesday 6/25/13 - Love my doctor.  Seriously.  Love that she checked in on me this evening to see how things are going with this nasty virus.  Truly the best doctor ever, and I'm very lucky that she's my doctor!

Day 216 - Monday 6/24/13 - SO thankful that my doctor had an opening today - so much better than waiting till the end of the week!

Day 215 - Sunday 6/23/13 - Appreciative of the delicious goodies I got from the Farmer's Market this morning!

Day 214 - Saturday 6/22/13 -Thankful for air conditioning.  My body needs it, even though my bank account loathes it.

Day 213 - Friday 6/21/13 - Thankful that my brother and sister-in-law have such a lovely home for us to enjoy a family dinner outside!  Perfect "neutral" territory to be with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?