Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another Blog Challenge - Complete!

Today is the last day of July.  And I made it!

What I mean is, that I made it through the Blog Every Day challenge!  (Also known as NaBloPoMo.)  It got a bit sketchy at the end with some family stuff going on, but alas, another summer blog challenge is complete.

I think I'm going to make this a tradition on the blog - complete one daily challenge every summer, whether it's a special one or a NaBloPoMo.  I love the purpose these challenges give, the prompts always make me think, and usually generate some pretty interesting (and sometimes inspiring) posts!

My favorite thing about these blog challenges is meeting new friends, and this month was no exception!  New bloggy buddies, like Judy over at Charming Simplicity, expand my reading repertoire, and make blogging even more fun!

If you'd like to participate in this challenge whenever, all the prompts are posted here.  Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Blogging every day is a major achievement... I hope you celebrated by doing something just for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I celebrated with ice cream, but of course! (And it tasted good enough to make up for how sick I got after!)

      Delete

So? What do you think?