Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 3: Uncomfortable!

Oh what a lovely topic.  I think you're gonna get a list today.  Cause I'm not in the mood to write flowy paragraphs about things that make me uncomfortable.  Sorry.

What makes me uncomfortable?
  • Spiders, anywhere in the house.
  • Fake people who pretend to like me.
  • Too much time with my immediate family, cause too much time means arguing.
  • Being in a car with my parents, no matter how short the ride.
  • Looking at and living in my body.
  • Confrontation.
  • Large groups of people over age ten.
  • Dirt and germs.
  • Getting lost in unfamiliar areas.  
  • Doing something new for the first time.  And the second.  And usually the third time.
  • Putting myself in a position where I might be judged.
That's what makes me uncomfortable.


Day 3 Prompt: Things that make you uncomfortable.


4 comments:

  1. Your blog "prompts" are a so different than the challenge I am working on ... that is probably a good thing because my list would have been nearly identical to yours and it would have appeared that I was copying ~ something that could have landed me in detention! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, detention always looks kinda fun on TV.... ;) This blog challenge originated in May but I didn't have time to do it then - I know NaBloPoMo also has prompts - I gotta remember those for when I'm not in a blog challenge and have me a case of writer's block!

      Funny thing is that one of the prompts coming up is about fears, and it's going to read very similar to this post, as my fears definitely make me uncomfortable!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the large groups and trying new things! Or at least I think I am, I'm not sure about that third time, as I rarely get past the 1st and 2nd. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only way I get to trying something the second and third time is cause I am "strongly encouraged" to do so by a trusted few.... and they can be very persuasive!

      Delete

So? What do you think?