Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 5: Bloggy-Love

Hmmm..... I'm not a fan of these "pick one" prompts!  There are too many choices out there, and in this case, too many bloggy buddies that deserve a shout out!  I've narrowed it down to three.  And might have to follow up to include a few more....!

Tayla Anne over at She'll Be Free has such a gentle spirit that overflows with kindness and compassion.  I don't even remember how we "met" but I'm a big fan of her and love the bits of wisdom she posts on twitter and Facebook.  I also find a lot of comfort in her series Voices of Ed as reading others' journeys helps remind me that I'm not alone in my own.  Tayla has been through the roller coaster of life and continues to share herself with us, her readers.

Tamara over at Faith and Substance has a rare gift - she gets my sense of humor!  She has a few different weekly posts that are just awesome, including Friday Funnies, which are my favorite!  Both Tamara and I love books, love cats, and when I'm having a crabby day, I pop over to her site or her Facebook page cause I know that I'll find a smile there!

Amanda over at Therapy Addict is how I found this blog challenge.  She's another one that I don't remember how we "met" but I've loved her blog since I found it.  She talks of her journey through life, which, as the title indicates, includes an affinity to therapy.  More than that, though, she's on a quest to become a therapist herself, and I love reading about the ups and downs in her journey.  She's got such a positive attitude on life, you can't help but feel hopeful when you read!

Day 5 Prompt: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks! I am honored to be on the list. I know it is so hard to pick when there are so many great blogger friends out there, so it really does touch my heart that you thought of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I dislike breaking the rules, this rule is just too tough not to in this situation! xo

      Delete
  2. Violet! You're shout out means so much to me!!! I love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this - I am visiting each person. I love your template and fun font. I get a sense that you are grateful for each and every day, and each and every friend you have both on and off-line. Happy NaBloPoMo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frances! Thanks for stopping, and thanks for the compliments on the blog! Gratitude is something that is very helpful to get me through my days, that's for sure. Hope to see you again!

      Delete
  4. You are so very sweet, thank you for the kindness!

    I've barely been able to figure out a proper description of my blog, and you have done it! Thanks for that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have helped! I do love your blog so, and it deserves a place on my favs list!

      Delete

So? What do you think?