Thursday, August 8, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 261 - Thursday 8/8/13 - So grateful that my presentation went well today.  Two more to go....... so much for taking the summer off!

Day 260 - Wednesday 8/7/13 - Grateful that the move went well and the majority of my grandmother's things are settled safely into their new homes.

Day 259 - Tuesday 8/6/13 - Thankful for a day of rest.  Or at least, sort of a day of rest.

Day 258 - Monday 8/5/13 - Appreciated the light rain that sprinkled down on the Pup and I during our evening walk.

Day 257 - Sunday 8/4/13 - Very grateful for a down day, literally and figuratively.  It was practically mandatory after this past week......

Day 256 - Saturday 8/3/13 - Appreciate the walk down my parents memory lane that we took today, visiting the houses where they grew up, as well as some of their favorite childhood haunts.

Day 255 - Friday 8/2/13 - Grateful, I think, for the sizable stash of chocolate covered raisins I now have.... hidden so I don't overindulge..... gotta go wash the chocolate off my keyboard now......

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Find out all the details on my blog at http://herwickbarnes.wordpress.com/. I look forward to continuing to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I will pop over and get on the details as soon as I have a chance!

      Delete

So? What do you think?