Thursday, September 5, 2013

365 Days of Giving Thanks


Day 289 - Thursday 9/5/13 - Thankful for the delicious treat I gifted myself - my first caramel apple of the season!

Day 288 - Wednesday 9/4/13 - Thankful for a great evening with my BFF - with our busy schedules, it was really nice to be able to sit and catch up with no time restraints.

Day 287 - Tuesday 9/3/13 - Grateful that the first day was relatively uneventful.

Day 286 - Monday 9/2/13 - LOVED being able to spend the entire day with the Pup. Nice break before a hectic week!

Day 285 - Sunday 9/1/13 - Appreciate the calmness in which my DBT handled my disheveled-ness today.

Day 284 - Saturday 8/31/13 - Thankful that I kept my massage.  After all the physical labor happening in the classroom this week, it was a much needed treat.

Day 283 - Friday 8/30/13 - Grateful to have finished my room!  Bring on the kids!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for sticking with this!! A great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamara! It's become a favorite weekly event to post my Thankful Thursdays.... think it's a keeper!

      Delete

So? What do you think?