Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What's Up.

I know. 
I've been noticeably absent from my bloggy world.
And I miss it.
I miss YOU!
(Yes, you, reading this right now.)

I've been backed up on replying to comments.
I love replying to everyone's comments.
I will get to them, soon, I promise.

More than that,
though,
I miss my friends in this blog-o-sphere.
Yeah, I've been reading your blogs.
You've shared some great insights and posts.
And I want to thank you,
and encourage you to continue writing.
Cause I love reading your words.
And I'm sorry I haven't shared that lately.

I miss blogging.
I miss writing.
I miss you.

I'll be back.
Lots of posts are brewing in my head.
Next stop - my journal.
And
Eventually
The blog.

Thanks for sticking with me.
Means a lot.
More than you'll probably know.

5 comments:

  1. No need to be sorry - your journey is yours and you need to walk it in the way that works for you. Sometimes that means skipping and smiling, other times, a plodding pace. Be good to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back, but there's no need to be sorry!

    I'm glad you were able to take some time for yourself :)

    The quote you posted is one of my favorites - I'm glad to read it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Sometimes forced breaks from blogging are needed, as unpleasant as they may be!

      Delete
  3. Hello Fabulous Purple Dreamer!

    I hope you are going well my beautiful blogging friend. I do miss the blogging challenges we all used to do (blogging for wellbeing). I gain so much from being connected with all of you lovely ladies and miss it terribly when its not there.

    I hope you keep writing for many days, months and years to come.

    Thank-you for always being so kind and supportive.

    All my love always xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend.... those blogging challenges definitely were nice in keeping a flow on the blog, and even better for keeping us all connected! xoxo right back atcha!

      Delete

So? What do you think?