Monday, November 11, 2013

Snow, snow, snow?!?

Already?!  On Veteran's Day?  It's too early!

This is what I walked out to this evening.  So not ready for it!

At least it explains why the kids were off the wall today!  There's always that chaos in school the day of the first snow........

Snow, while white and fluffy, and often pretty and sparkly, depresses me.  It means that it's indoor season.  The darkness arrives at dinnertime.  Darkness can be cozy, but when heading into the season of darkness?  Yeah..... it's gonna be an interesting winter!

3 comments:

  1. Snow???? It was 80 degrees here yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to florida and never worry about snow again

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love the warm, summer-like weather, I think I'd be a little lost if I didn't see the seasons change.... I just wish they didn't change so quickly sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?