Thursday, January 9, 2014

365 Days of Giving Thanks - Year 2


Day 51 - Thursday 1/9/14 - So glad to get back to work.  I'm hoping that the return of the work routine will help my miserable melancholy mood lift.

Day 50 - Wednesday 1/8/14 - Thrilled to finally have a tow truck, with a helpful, friendly driver, take my car for it's new battery.  Even more thrilled it was all done in time to get to therapy this afternoon!

Day 49 - Tuesday 1/7/14 - Thankful that while my car may be dead, at least it died in my driveway and not on the side of the road.

Day 48 - Monday 1/6/14 - Grateful that I had a "bonus" appointment with my therapist scheduled for tomorrow, especially now that today's appointment was canceled thanks to the snow!

Day 47 - Sunday 1/5/14 - Grateful for a relaxing day inside, where it's warm.

Day 46 - Saturday 1/4/14 - Thanks to a schedule adjustment, I now won't have to leave the house tomorrow!

Day 45 - Friday 1/3/14 - Appreciate my psychiatrist's patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?