Thursday, March 13, 2014

365 Days of Giving Thanks - Year 2


Day 115 - Thursday 3/13/14 - Had a fantastic day at a conference today, and am so excited to play with all I learned!

Day 114 - Wednesday 3/12/14 - A stretch today...... I guess I'm thankful that winter weather doesn't last all year.

Day 113 - Tuesday 3/11/14 - Thrilled to see not one, but three of my former students this afternoon!  All separately!  Loved seeing them all!

Day 112 - Monday 3/10/14 - Glad my therapist was able to figure out my weekend freak-out.  Glad to have such a fantastic therapist.  Glad said therapist knows me so well.

Day 111 - Sunday 3/9/14 -  Loved an extra long walk with the Pup today.  Loved how goofy he was after the bath the walk required.

Day 110 - Saturday 3/8/14 - Happy that I found someone to stay with the Pup if I ever end up actually going away overnight!

Day 109 - Friday 3/7/14 - Sooooo happy the week is over, it felt much longer than usual!  Also thankful for an afternoon phone conference that went better than I expected.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you have so many things to be happy about ... and that you've continued this for as long as you have!

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?