Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 9: Where Am I Now?

PostSecret provided this goodie.
Right now....

I'm struggling.
I'm in the biggest challenge of my teaching career.
I'm feeling helpless.
I'm feeling ineffective.
I'm exhausted.
I'm in survival mode.
I'm trying to think outside the box.
I'm wishing things were different.
I'm trying to be patient.
I'm trying my best.
I'm trying to hold on to their smiles.
I'm trying to be kind to me.
I'm relying on my therapist's words.....
I'm trying to believe my therapist's words.....

Right now.....

1 comment:

  1. I just tried to submit a comment but it got lost somehow - sorry if this re-comments! Anyhow, I wanted to send lots of love and hugs to you. And remind you of what my counsellor keeps reminding me, it's okay to NOT be okay sometimes. As long as you don't get stuck there it can be healing to let yourself off the hook for suffering and struggling. You'll take the next steps you need more easily when you have compassion for yourself. At least that's what I am learning for me.

    ReplyDelete

So? What do you think?