Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Year 3


Day 31 - Thursday 12/18/14 - Grateful to my therapist for pointing out something that should have been obvious to me (but of course, I was completely oblivious!) Didn't realize the progress I was making until she oh-so-kindly summed up today's conversation and showed me.

Day 30 - Wednesday 12/17/14 - Thankful that I was able to make it through the day and be there for my student's presentations.  Even though I felt like crud.

Day 29 - Tuesday 12/16/14 - Happy to be a part of a tradition that makes me smile, especially knowing that since this is year 4 of our activity, it is for sure tradition!

Day 28 - Monday 12/15/14 - Thankful for the soft Kleenex my therapist has in her office.

Day 27 - Sunday 12/14/14 - Sometimes it's really hard to find a bit to be glad about.  Today is one of those days.  So I guess I'm glad that today is nearly over.

Day 26 - Saturday 12/13/14 - Happy to find a treat on sale at the grocery.  Ended a really bad day on a slightly sweeter note.

Day 25 - Friday 12/12/14 -  Feeling slightly accomplished, as my students and I were able to wrap up several projects today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?