Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3


Day 107 - Thursday 3/5/15 - Progress happens in baby steps.  I'm lucky that I have someone to remind me of that when I forget about the growth I've actually made.

Day 106 - Wednesday 3/4/15 - I love my job.  I love my job.  I love my job.  I love my job........

Day 105 - Tuesday 3/3/15 - My dietitian has a lot of patience..... which came in really handy tonight......

Day 104 - Monday 3/2/15 - Thankful, oh-so-thankful that I have the support team that I do.

Day 103 - Sunday 3/1/15 - This taking care of the self is hard work.  Takes more time, takes more effort, and costs more money.  Guess it's worth a try, though, I suppose.

Day 102 - Saturday 2/28/15 - I decided to try a new grocery store.  While I didn't love the place (actually gave me mega anxiety) I did find a few good new things and am glad I tried the place out!

Day 101 - Friday 2/27/15 - Super snuggles with the sweetest peanut in the world after what felt like the longest week in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?