Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Year 3


Day 198 - Thursday 6/4/15 - Appreciative of the whole concept of a "break-up" in regards to relationship, as while I've not been through one, I'm experiencing the same mental processes with this job transition, and have more respect for those who have been through a break-up.

Day 197 - Wednesday 6/3/15 - Found a new dog walker for the Pup.  It was a much more challenging task than I anticipated, but I'm pleased with the outcome!

Day 196 - Tuesday 6/2/15 - GREAT afternoon at my new school!  It's going to be a lot of work, but I'm so excited to take this next step!

Day 195 - Monday 6/1/15 - It was nice to be in my therapist's office today.  I really needed it.....

Day 194 - Sunday 5/31/15 - It was nice to finally take the Pup out for a walk today!

Day 193 - Saturday 5/30/15 - Enjoyed the rain today, it matched my mood.

Day 192 - Friday 5/29/15 - Had the most wonderful evening with a group of former students.... what a treat to see them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?