Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3


Day 226 - Thursday 7/2/15 - Thankful for progress.  Didn't realize I had made any till it was pointed out by my therapist today, but there it was, and for that I am thankful.

Day 225 - Wednesday 7/1/15 - Huge sense of accomplishment today!  Built a swing set, despite my siblings saying I wouldn't be able to.  Love proving them wrong!

Day 224 - Tuesday 6/30/15 - I felt very productive today.  And that felt very good!

Day 223 - Monday 6/29/15 - Wonderful day at school.  I could get used to walking into work every morning and feeling, well, feeling quite good about being me while being there.....

Day 222 - Sunday 6/28/15 - Grateful not only for the much needed sleep-catch-up, but also for the fact that I didn't beat myself up for allowing it to happen.

Day 221 - Saturday 6/27/15 - Lovely evening with the peanut, who was so content and happy!  It was a treat to have the time together, just the two of us!

Day 220 - Friday 6/26/15 - Called my first meeting ever, and it was way more positive and productive than I could have imagined!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?