Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3


Day 231 - Thursday 8/13/15 - Another great workshop this morning!  Loss for words how much I appreciate the people I now work with.

Day 230 - Wednesday 8/12/15 -  Feared my doctor's appointment this morning, smiled as I walked out!

Day 279 - Tuesday 8/11/15 -  So grateful to work with the people with whom I work.... after spending the day together, I know I'm in the right place.

Day 278 - Monday 8/10/15 - Hosted my first workshop at my new job - nervous as all get out - but thrilled it was so well received!

Day 275 - Sunday 8/9/15 -  Honored that I got to educate my dietitian - had a great work time helping her learn the insides of her website so she can now update it herself.

Day 274 - Saturday 8/8/15 - Enjoyed a fairly quiet day - much needed - and managed to sleep in and nap twice!

Day 273 - Friday 8/7/15 - Got to see an old friend of my brother's tonight - nice to catch up and see her adorable baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?